Milestones over years of building community connections
Throughout her years as a librarian and speaker, Brenda Johnson-Perkins has achieved the following milestones.
- Baltimore County Commission on Disabilities – Staff Merit Award and Disability Advocate Award in 2014
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association – Executive Secretary and Membership Committee
- Baltimore County Public Library – Librarian III and Adult Community Engagement Coordinator
- Library Journal’s 2021 Mover & Shaker Award
- Maryland Library Leadership Institute Graduate0
- MLA Diversity and Equity Task Force
- National Conference of African American Libraries – 11th Conference Programming Committee
- Workshops on Community Engagement for the BCPL Conference (2017), Joint Conference of Librarians of Color (2018), and the MLA Conference (2019 & 2021)
Work with Brenda Johnson-Perkins to share your latest ideas and discussions today.